Tenant Services

As a tenant of Metro Property Management you may find our services a bit different from other agencies you may have dealt with. We want to make your experience with our office an easy one, keeping happy tenants is one of our main objectives. To assist you we provide the following tenant services:

Our Emergency Phone

The EMERGENCY PHONE is only to be used when any of these types of URGENT REPAIRS take place.shutterstock_97211642 - Copy (3).jpg

  • A burst hot water service
  • A blocked or broken toilet system
  • A serious roof leak
  • A gas leak
  • A dangerous electrical fault
  • Flooding or serious flood damage
  • Serious storm or fire damage
  • A failure or breakdown of any essential services or appliances provided by the landlord
  • A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
  • Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
  • An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted.
  • A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises

You should only ring the Emergency Phone number 0400 122 026 after hours if you have any of the above concerns. However should you have an Urgent Repair within regular business hours (ie: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm & Sat 9am-2pm) it is best to contact our office on 03 9831 3000 and talk to your Property Manager immediately.

Upon signing your Lease your Leasing Specialist will have provided you with a copy of “Renting a Home - A Guide for Tenants”, you will find a list of URGENT REPAIRS on Pages 20 & 21. Alternatively you may click this link to be taken to the online version (again the info can be found on Pages 20 & 21 of this document).

Connect Now

Connect Now Image.png

Let’s make your move easy and have Connect Now connect you! This completely FREE service helps you get all your utilities connected. With a large range of market leading suppliers, have your Electricity, Gas, Water, Phone, Internet and lots, lots more connected on your behalf. Just ask one of our friendly Leasing Specialists to put you in touch with Connect Now and they will call you!

Insurance for your Contents as a Tenant

It's important to be aware that although our owners may have Building Insurance and Landlords Insurance on the property you reside in to protect them as Landlords, this does not cover your belongings as a Tenant. We highly recommend that you seek Contents Insurance (also known as 'Renter's Insurance') for yourself which can help you protect your belongings from loss or damage caused by insured events such as fire, theft and storm.

Bricher2.jpgMetroPM has worked closely with The Bricher Group (local Insurance Brokers) for many years now and should you require a quote or assistance with obtaining insurance we would recommend you contact them to discuss your needs and costs. They can be contacted on 03 9802 9222 or by visiting their website www.bricher.com.au

Please Note: MetroPM does not receive any referral fees or benefits whatsoever from you deciding or not deciding to use their services or products.